Tracking

Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday Craftiness

Hey, uh, how ya doin'?........Are we crafting for Faith's birthday?.....Yes, we are!
Recycled Plastic Bag coin purse and coaster........thank you to the hippie on YouTube
I am not really a fan of the whole ami-cupcake thing, but this turned out rather well.
Definitely a prototype for the bird idea I have a-swirling. I am having a lot of trouble with the legs. Any ideas?
This was a good time...dollar section reusable totes embellished with brads, embroidery and felt shapes. They went over very well.

I don't know what I will work on next. I am pretty pinned down with the day-to-day currently, but I will be back soon.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pics and the BEST crafty gifts EVER!!! :) Thanks for an amazing bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - is there a reason why you don't have my blog listed with the rest of your friends? Hmmmmm? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it because I'm not "crafty"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice of you to put me on the side bar of your blog! Thanks!

    Muriël from Hopfaldera

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem, Muriel! Thank you for visiting. One of these days I hope to get this place hopping. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete