Tracking

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Little Things

We have been watching 'The Sound of Music' repetitiously lately because D enjoys the puppet show sooooooo much. Which got me to thinking about my favorite things like color, stripes, organized anything..........

These are a few of my favorite things: yarn~flowers~chocolate chip cookies~Tori Amos~the beach, the ocean and the sense of calm you get when next to it~dry, red wine~tickling the kids~gingham~trips to Target

What are some of your favorite things?

3 comments:

  1. Schnitzel with noodles. :) But seriously, pickles, the color turquoise, and meaningful quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of my fav things...cooking, the smell of fall, fall, oregon, wine, beer, girls night, quality time with my best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those make me all warm and fuzzy inside!

    ReplyDelete