Tracking

Monday, September 7, 2009

Almost a month later...

I've just been busy.....and not really giving a hoot about blogging. I feel a lot of negativity swarming through the air. It could be the onset of changing weather. It could just be me. Either way I am back and hope to post my craftiness more regularly.

Bad pic (I am having a lot of trouble with this recently), but I made this set for a friend's little girl who just turned one. No patterns and I am glad I kept it simple....leaves some room for the wee one to do her own imagining. I was particularly pleased with the pear and it's shaping, however I didn't write it down so I guess I will have to do another set and see if I get similar results. I am looking into doing an eggplant, perhaps some other fruits and maybe some meal time foods.

Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment