Tracking

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Behind again, sorry

I picked up some pretty cool stuff last week at a garage sale and the thrift store. Yeah for me! However, I have not been feeling well which has delayed my blog updates even though I had the pics ready to go last week. I am gonna split my finds up into a few individual posts.
I came across three bobbins of vintage ribbon at the thrift store. They were all brand new and at least from the seventies. This is typically not my preferred aesthetic, but I couldn't resist. Now I just have to figure out what to do with them. Any ideas?
Antique Keys in blue (do you see the wind up key?)

Household Items in brown (broom, rocking chair, furnace)

In the Kitchen in red (baking, eggs, spoons)

1 comment:

  1. Those would be great for a crafty gift for your dear old friend Faith. Dont' have any ideas yet but I'm sure you'll think of something. :) HA

    ReplyDelete