Tracking

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Homemade Pizza is Never Late

Hola!  How are you?  Last weekend we decided we would encourage the kids to make a meal and of course they picked pizza...not that I am complaining.  I love pizza pie!  Hubble and I helped them make a list of their requested ingredients and lent a hand with the vegetable cutting, but otherwise they were on their own.  The result was pretty tasty too.
Masters of Sauce
Del: Just a little piece of cheese...                                                      ...Atti: I love pupp-i-oni
Almost finished......
Into the oven for about 12 minutes

The finished pie was stellar and we paired it with a salad for a late lunch.  Next weekend I think they wanna make breakfast so I am anxious to see what they come up with.  Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! That pizza looks awesome. You guys are the cutest family ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! Homemade pizza is the best. What kind of crust are you guys using here? I can't tell from the pictures?

    ReplyDelete