Tracking

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Have a Heart

These are little lovebugs I made for the kiddies for V-Day (a highly under-celebrated holiday in our home).  I mixed these two patterns together and wrote a little poem to go along with them.  I am thinking I can come up with my own version of this and maybe make some monies cuz the little rhyme was pretty sweet.  And typically I don't like googly eyes (these are sew-ons), but I am glad I used them this time because it really brought these bugs to life.

The family project for the weekend was to make a banana creme pie for dessert and we did, but there are no photos to show anything.  Bud has already suggested we build sub sandwiches next weekend so hopefully we can get that one on the digital.  I will be continuing to crochet play food for my current project since I have already finished three books for the year (my goal is one a month!)

The snow is falling hard here in the Lou right now, so I think I will take the cue and curl up on the couch with some yarn and practice active hibernation.  Mooches!

2 comments:

  1. those are adorable Octavia. I never really got into crocheting, used to knit when I was younger. I keep saying I'm going to take it up again, a little more portable for the camping trips.
    cousin christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. crocheting is great for taking along with you. easy to put down and pick back up!

    ReplyDelete