Tracking

Thursday, May 13, 2010

When I Say I Have No Time...

That is not completely accurate.  I do have soooooome time and I have been spending all of it in my yard.  It is finally starting to come together a little and of course there is still much to do.  Watch the slideshow to see our progress.  And please don't make fun of the weeds :).....You have no idea how many I have already pulled.

By the way, thank you to everyone who has shared plants from their gardens with me. They are schmoozing with the 'older' green residents now.

3 comments:

  1. lovely octavia, i am going to have to drive by and check it out, i used to love to plant gardens, now i just manage to kill them.

    keep up the good work
    cuz
    christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome-i need to get back into gardening, the lonly thing is, if they are not protected by some edging or fencing-dear sweet gene,mows them over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Maybe we should have a girl's night sometime over here, although there is nowhere to sit. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete