Tracking

Friday, June 4, 2010

(throat clearing) If I May Share With You.....

Sometimes I am really proud of the photos I take and even though it took me over 200 snaps of the shutter, I feel like it was worth it for these three gems.  And yes, these are photos of my kids and while I don't want to shove cute kiddie pics down anyone's throat I firmly believe these photos offer more than that.  Even still, my kids make great subjects.  ;)
I have a long way to go still, but for just using a digital camera with only a few manual controls I have found that I can capture beautiful images too..........just like the big kids (i.e. the pros or amateurs who think they're pro).  So, thank you for letting me share these......it is kind of like undressing in front of a stranger with the lights on.

Sidenote:  I will be starting a weekly, interactive (hopefully) feature on Tuesday called "Lost, Found, and Hand-Me-Down".  I have recently inherited some interesting vintage and sentimental treasures and would like to share with you, but until now I was not ready to do so.  So if you have an item you recently thrifted or acquired through a family relation or if there is something you wish you still had-blog it and add your link on Tuesday.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment