Tracking

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lost, Found or Hand-Me-Down

I would like to share a gift I received from the hostess with the mostess.  She picked these off the Oregon coast just for me and they are even more humbling in person.
Here are some of my favorites...
 The black stone on the left has a nice sheen to it the other rocks do not possess and the mottled one on the right is rougher than the rest.
These driftwood pieces make me dream of lapping waves, collecting sea glass, warm salty breezes and natural sounds.

Any ideas what I may have in store for these beauties?  I am taking a page out of Margaret Oomen's book.  Her stones are magnificent!


Link up in the comments if you want to play.  Have a great week!

PS - I started school yesterday.
PSS - I loathe group projects.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with for those stones. Save one for me! :) :) :) PS - I'm so very glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete