First of all (index finger up) I had the chance to cook today. I mean really cook and I am not even a big fan of cooking. I am a fan however of making well balanced meals for my family that aren't boring. Key word there is boring. Our meals are usually very healthy-watch the sodium, trim the fat, a couple servings of veggies-but since our new work schedules have started dinner time is a race to eat at 6 (i.e. rice, a plant or two and maybe some meat). It's good too, just redundant at this point. And I am grateful for the luxury of meal choices, so I am not complaining. Just a little proactive kitchen antics for the week. No pics though....my food is not THAT good.
LaBomb's Mom so we weren't certain what type we had exactly. It looks like we are growing two Roma plants though and that is fine by me. We also have some gourds-a-growing and two little and I believe hot peppers thriving near the ground. I never got anything else in the veggie patch this year, but that is ok. I have plenty to keep the whole family busy. Speaking of gardens, I also transplanted some of my Gram's flowers to my sunny corner garden and they are filling in nicely and make me think of her.
1. I am back in school. Not much further to go and already knee-deep in the bureaucratic bullshit. I might get a laptop though.
2. Taking pictures when I can and when I am inspired. I am trying to spend more time on each shot and learning (slowly) about what I like and don't like when I shoot. Hubble is very encouraging, which has been an enormous influence for me.
3. Weddings. It's that year where you know at least 14 people getting married. Ours are at least kept to once a month thus far.
4. TCK is back in business and I couldn't be more excited.
5. The offspring. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is getting done at home until the weekends because I am trying to spend the little time I have in the evenings giving quality attention to my babies. It is not a perfect science as I hate a junky house and there is just a lot going on. But most of the time I am a good mommy.
Woo, that was a lot if you hung there for the whole thing. Anyway, see you on Tuesday. Ciao!