Tracking

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Reconnected

May the 4th be with you! Yet another sneaky virus kept us off the data grid for a spell, this time taking our hard drive with it. Gotta love the 1TB external drive.

Let's all get back in the swing of things, shall we? I would like to introduce some of my newest friends and reacquaint you with some familiar faces. Commencing stroll through garden...
Viola Columbine - best clearance find of the season.

Noob - Virginia Bluebells from Faith's garden

Bronze Sedge - birthday gift from Jay

Veteran - Red and Pink lilies from Grandma Mary and Faith

Vet - Melting Fire Coral Bells and his plentiful friend Mr. Sweet Gum

Noob - Jacob's Ladder

Noob - My absolute favorite this year!!! A shady plant with big blue flower...yes please!

2nd season - Lily of the Valley from Faith

Newbie, but I forgot it's real name. It is a Coral Bells though.

Watch out now! That's my new Samurai Toad Lily.

New Astilbes in mystery colors!

Noob - Bleeding Heart

Forgot this one too, but it's Japanese and new and all mine.

I finally have my orange azalea! Courtesy of my sweet brother.

Lobelia and Impatiens in my planters with some lime green Coleus you can't see.
We'll be in touch. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment