Tracking

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Scurrying...

...probably more like buzzing actually - like a honeybee. Trying to make life sweeter for others and enjoy some of the honey myself.
Apple pattern from lionbrandyarn.com
I hastily finished this juicy fruit for one special teacher and have another to finish this weekend. I crocheted the stem because the pattern called for a piece of yarn with a knot in the end and it looked silly. I plan to do the next one in red and a better job not letting the stuffing show through, but I always wonder why patterns like this decrease so quickly, thereby leaving large holes in the work.
This is what my lunch hours and nights have consisted of for about the past month...trying to have it all done by Sunday because someone special is turning 4 that day.

Also trying not to sweat the deadline.

2 comments: