Tracking

Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's Not From Lack of Hooking

Sometimes you just get so wrapped up in yarn you forget to share what you're doing with everyone. Here are just a few of the tokens I have had my hands on recently.
Oh Gabba Gabba!
Poor Gabba. Progress has definitely been made here, but there is still a long way to go. I am hoping to have them done by the time school starts. Pattern on Etsy . (and not available anymore it looks like)


I save all my glass jars I get from food and repurpose them into something. This applesauce container is now a piggy bank for my niece who just turned 8. There is a lid with a slot too, but it wasn't ready for the photo shoot.
Grainy pic...sorries. This whirly bird scarf was also for my just-turned-8 niece and I might even have a pattern to share for it.
And these cute little coffee cup cozies are, well, coffee cup cozies. Faith has been begging the Kuhn and I to make these for a while and they were ready for her June birthday. I really like them, but if I make them again I will not crochet a bottom circle as directed because on mine it threw off the shape once on the mug. Also, a coffee mug just feels better resting on its solid bottom. Free pattern on Ravelry.
I have been making a point to play with my yarn everyday so once I make a point to photograph it all I might share it too.

Mooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment