Tracking

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lost, Found, Hand-Me-Down - Vintage Vanity Set

Today I am sharing another inherited treasure from my Gram. I finally got it cleaned up enough to have out full time.
I really don't know anything about this set other than it has been around my thirty years and that as a child I loved to play with it. On the left is the mirror and to the right is a bristle brush. It really doesn't feel too good on your noodle, but when my hair was down my back it worked wonders on the tangles.
Since it is out on my dresser I decided to mix it in with my other Grandma's hand-me-downs. They look right at home with each other. More pics from the dresser and bedroom soon. It is starting to look really cute and grown-up (but not in a frumpy, grumpy, stick-in-the-mud way). XO

No comments:

Post a Comment