Tracking

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Noobs

Here recently I feel like I have made an army of these things. That's not the case, but there are babies being born all around me. These two are connected in green. The boy ended up slightly bigger than the girl and the girl has a new flower detail that I love, but still need to improve.
I skipped the eyelashes for the boy version and might try adding a bow tie in the future. I wish I could have skipped the eyelashes  for the girl because, man they are hard to do on crochet stitches!
 These illustrate my room for improvement in embroidery. I am much better when it's done on a surface where I can access the back of the work and is solid. I am going to get it right soon. I can feel it.
Sidebar - new school starts on Monday. Let's see how it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment