Tracking

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

On the Hooks - Hints

A while back I bit off more than I could chew (who'da thunk it) and really started to think about why I was making that stuff. I was putting a lot of pressure on myself to make baby gifts and birthday gifts and stuff for my own home and it wasn't fun. So I stopped making what wasn't making me happy and have decided to crochet what I want to crochet when I want to crochet it. And yes I still have several projects going at once but only because I want to do them. And yess, I will still make gifts for others...it will just have to be balanced in with the other makings. And yesss, I have some pictures to share, but nothing too revealing yet. Perhaps you can guess what they are.
This one's obvious, but I am starting to make some progress on the details and I finally found the color felt I needed to complete Toodee...it's a kid thing.
No thanks to Michael's I finally have the colors I need to complete this ______. This yarn is so lush and saturated with color and it's all for ME.
Circling up some ________ for a friend's wedding this weekend. See I told you I would still make some gifts.
This is an upcycled project that has been gratifying to hook and it's made from our old t-shirts. Once complete you will notice it underfoot.

I would love to hear your guesses if you care to share. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment