Tracking

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rainbow Cake

Not sure if I have already told you or not, but each week this summer the kids and I decided to make a dessert. That's a pretty big deal for me since we typically only have that stuff on birthdays or holidays. However, this was a lot of fun for us...and tasty. Which brings us to a cake made of rainbows and magic and maybe some unicorn hooves.
 We kept our first attempt simple with four colors and minimal mixing which kind of left them looking like giant eyes or boobs.
My icing job was by no means pretty seeing how I have never iced a cake before and that this wasn't about looks, merely pleasure.
And indulging was the best part! We are looking forward to trying more colors and maybe trying it with cupcakes.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment