Tracking

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End Is Near

Time for year-end blog post 4, 389, 167. Wrapping up 2010, I made these goals for myself. #1, 2, and 6 happened without much interference. There were no bubble baths or knitty-gurumi, some new recipes attempted, and no club dancing with KT. And that is ok with me.
New year's are all about going with the river.

I have goals floating around for 2012, but I am not committing them to paper. No need. I have a new endeavor, though. This growing season I am helping out at Chateau LaBeaume to raise our own tasty produce. We might also try our hand at beekeeping, which thrills me inside and out.


Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Beekeeping classes at Flo Valley!!! Good work, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend New Zealand bees - find an importer; they're friendly, their genealogy haven't come into much contact with GM/insecticide crops, they produce beautiful geometry and a mid-amber honey, very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips friends!

    ReplyDelete