Tracking

Monday, February 13, 2012

Mug Cozies

Still reporting on the yarning I did for the holidays brings us to 4 coffee mug cozies. You can find the pattern HERE on Ravelry. The designer, Betsi Brunson, also gives permission to sell any cozies made from this pattern if that is what you are into.


This one is probably my favorite. It held its shape the best and fit the mug, nice and snug. I added a crab stitch to finish the top. This yarn is Vanna's choice from my stash, and worked the best for this pattern compared to the other acrylics I used.


No crab stitch finishing here and it is a little large, but the cozy did not stretch out wonky because of this. Also, I should probably find a better mug without a coffee ring in it for photos. Oops.



This turned out to be a quick gift, but I definitely recommend using all the same brand/type of yarn if you are making multiples. 4 different worsted weight acrylics yielded 4 very different results. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment