Tracking

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stamy's Birthday Present


It's birthday season again in The Catty Kitchen which means endless planning and gift-making for a solid four months. We all strive to recycle things we have and not fill each others homes with clutter and end up making most of our gifts. I think I speak for all of us when I say how much more meaningful our birthdays have become since celebrating with each other and having such thought put into our special days.


Amy kicks off the season in February and we heard she might like some textiles to go with her Fiesta Ware. While the colors in the photos are frustratingly 'off', I yarned up a trivet with some t-shirt yarn I made in kelly green and added a lime green border. I happened to have similar colors in worsted weight cotton also.


So she received a coordinating washcloth too. I like the colors so much, that I am contemplating making myself some similar washcloths, but that will have to wait for a Sunday. Now we are moving onto Jennifer for March. Any ideas on what to make her? Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment