I should have called this 31 Revelations and then listed a bunch of things I think you should think, but I bet that would be even more boring than me talking about myself for a solid week. Instead, I will tell you 5 things I love about myself, which is a far more difficult exercise, however, it is my birthday and I like a challenge.
|Photo by D. Pitts|
5 Things That Make Me Awesome
- My wit - It is no secret that I love to joke around about 90% of the time. If I joke around with you, the chances are that I like you...not always though (mostly with customers - they never get it)
- My honesty - Sometimes tactful, sometimes blatant, I will almost always tell you what I think, if asked. The only time I won't is when the other person isn't really listening anyway. Then I tell them everything they want to hear and shake my head when they leave.
- My craftiness - I love learning new skills and using my hands to make things. It is my therapy.
- My short, stubby toes - What can I say? The little guys are pretty cute and not at all gangly.
- My parenting skills - There is always room for improvement here and I am proud that I am committed to learning everyday from my kids and using that knowledge to help them grow.