Tracking

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Foods I Love

Alright, who knows what is my favorite food of all time? Anyone? Me neither. Not sure I will ever be able to answer that question, especially since I started trying new foods after I met Hubble. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I will try most things these days.


5 Foods I Will Never Turn Down

  • Olives - Green, purple, or black, I can't get enough of those briny, buttery morsels.
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies - I know this might seem like a cop out, but there is something so wonderful about the "gold standard" of cookies especially when it's slightly warm and homemade.
  • Strawberries - Partially because I love THIS book, partially because they are beautiful and partially because they are delicious and remind me of summer.
  • Pizza - I wish I didn't love it because I can eat my weight in this comfort food. I only get the veggie options these days and we often make them from scratch at home, so I can feel less guilty when I swallow the pie whole. Sinful!
  • Hubble's Rainbow Stir Fry - RECIPE HERE. Now this one is almost as good as pizza, in my book, and eons better for you. I know I could eat this everyday were it available. I mean just look at those veggies up there!
Thai and Mexican food are also staples for me and I definitely favor savory foods over the sweets. Now, it's time for a snack. Any good recipes to share? ~ XO-OP

No comments:

Post a Comment