5 Foods I Will Never Turn Down
- Olives - Green, purple, or black, I can't get enough of those briny, buttery morsels.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies - I know this might seem like a cop out, but there is something so wonderful about the "gold standard" of cookies especially when it's slightly warm and homemade.
- Strawberries - Partially because I love THIS book, partially because they are beautiful and partially because they are delicious and remind me of summer.
- Pizza - I wish I didn't love it because I can eat my weight in this comfort food. I only get the veggie options these days and we often make them from scratch at home, so I can feel less guilty when I swallow the pie whole. Sinful!
- Hubble's Rainbow Stir Fry - RECIPE HERE. Now this one is almost as good as pizza, in my book, and eons better for you. I know I could eat this everyday were it available. I mean just look at those veggies up there!