5 of My Very Favorite Things
- Gingham/Seersucker - I love the innocence and summery feel of a pretty gingham or seersucker fabric. I should probably make a dress or tablecloth or picnic blanket or napkins or skirt...(light bulb!) I could crochet some! I am sure that's been done. I wonder what it would look like?
- Shoes - There was a time when I had over 80 pairs. I am currently under 20, but it doesn't take much to irritate that itch. Now, I shoot for quality over quantity.
- Honeybees - These guys are just the neatest and most beautiful creatures. I love seeing them in my garden and worry for their future. Someday, I hope to have my own hives.
- Coffee - I am late to the coffee drinking game. Prior to meeting my husband, I never touched the stuff. For me, coffee became more of an experience than a warm wake-up call, although after having a baby, it is the fuel that drives you. I love the smell. I love the warm mug snuggled up between my cold hands. I love the flavor (black). I love that it beckons you to slow down and enjoy it while taking in the morning. Served best on a rainy day with a good book.
- Tulips - What a sweet, simple gesture of a flower. I couldn't ask more of a tulip. It is the high point of Spring for me when the tulips are in bloom.