Tracking

Friday, April 6, 2012

Notes for the Week


  • The girl has been falling apart every time I leave her side this week - more than usual, so we are trying to fit in extra snuggle moments when we can.
  • My Columbine and Poppy seeds have not germinated yet. I hope it's not too cold for them.
  • Crochet cowl for ME is coming along nicely. Pics soon.
  • Gearing up for some intense project finishing - Totoro, 2 baby rattles, Nyan cat scarf, and Gabba. Poor Gabba.
  • I started journaling (again) this week, using a method much like the bullet points here, and it is going better than it ever has in the past.
  • This was the third week of the Couch-to-5K program. Next week we move to the streets!
I hope your week went well. Tonight I am visiting the Grand Opening of the St. Louis Scarlett Garnet Store! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment