Tracking

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Notes


  • The Dude and I learned about proper planting care and seeded some Zinnias. I am excited to see what colors pop up and grateful he is interested.
  • My big news...I put in my 2 weeks finally. The Immediates are behind me 100%. Everyone else, not so much, but this post filled that gap. I am overjoyed at the prospect of making home my 'work'.
  • April has been filled with creativity for me so I made sure to write everything down. I have lots to share soon.
  • Spring cleaning and decluttering and the kids were surprisingly on board today. I am so proud of their ability to let go of 'stuff'.
  • Hubble placed 2nd this year in the Wing Ding. Recipe to follow.
  • I ran 2.5 miles straight yesterday and feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment