5 Blogs I Look Forward to Reading
- Down to Earth - Rhonda Jean blends minimalism, simple and green living, whole foods and strong families with warmth and balance. She is honest and true to her values.
- A Beautiful Mess - A fellow Missouri girl and her sister making DIY happen. They are full of good ideas and I appreciate their passion for their small, but thriving business.
- Zen Habits - I have been reading this one since 2008 and I have always felt like Leo is a good friend. Practical and achievable advice and reminders.
- Attic 24 - Lucy does such a good job of being positive and is not afraid to gush over the things that inspire her...like rainbow colors in yarn. I get it and appreciate her zeal.
- Angry Chicken - Hard to describe this one, but she is good at just about everything she does without being pretentious. She can sew, cook, homeschool and make it look cool. And I believe we may have a similar sense of humor.