Tracking

Monday, May 21, 2012

Market Fresh

Peaches

I haven't been to the Farmer's Market in several years because I used to work every Saturday morning. It always made me sad that I couldn't try all the yummy produce and support the local farmers. Now, the game has changed and I plan to spend as many Saturday mornings at the market as possible! I might even ride my bike there.

Kale and Radish

One of my favorite things about open-air markets is the community and people you run in to. Everyone is pleasant and I usually meet someone new when I go, as well as old friends. It's a great atmosphere to wake up to.

Asian Orzo
This was the first time I have seen the pasta stand there. I didn't know what to do with my taste buds. I could barely decide which noodle should come home with me. I plan to try a new one each week!

I am looking forward to the egg stand being there and maybe taking home some bread next time. I would really like the kids to go and see what they think, but this week was a little slice of heaven just for me. ~ OP

No comments:

Post a Comment