Tracking

Monday, June 11, 2012

Notes From The Week - June 8, 2012


-Dude thinks he has a mustache growing (see photo). I think I have more facial hair.
-Numbers - I thought of Jenn when I read this.
-I made friends with a Robin who visits with me while I garden and I am quite fond of her now. Boober named her Pretty. I named her baby Fledge.
-Wildflowers - Info on cultivating wildflowers. I thought you spread the seed and let it go...
-Infusing play into work - I particularly like the suggestion to pretend your coworkers are robots or vampires. Just think if everyone at the office did this.
-Bud has one zinnia blossom so far. She's a deep pink.
-Double Chocolate Bacon Cookies - Hubble might get these for Father's Day.

How was your week/weekend? I received a July issue of Real Simple the other day and could not believe it was already time to think about the 4th. I feel like summer just started. The kids and I are making the most of our days, but it is making it difficult to fit in mommy's extracurriculars (i.e. crocheting, blogging, photography, creating). I still get to do those things, but the schedule has no room for nudging right now. We might burst, but we are having lots of fun. ~ OP

No comments:

Post a Comment