Tracking

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

On Top of The Laundry


I thought making a monstrous heap out of the clean laundry would make folding it more fun. The kids certainly enjoyed it. I got stuck between the pile, a basket and a table leg at one point, but I got quite a chuckle out of rolling around in there. Hubble, on the other hand, was not impressed. I should have pushed him in it. He just didn't know what he was missing.

Now that the pile is under control and I am home everyday, I am making a point to wash, dry and fold one load each day, provided there is enough laundry for a load. No more baskets of dreadful, unfolded raiment all over the house. The kids separate their clothes once a week, I run it through the cycle, and they put them away. It's not as fun as a mountain of clothing, but it is far more manageable. I like that.

What do you do to stay on top of drab chores like folding laundry or washing the dishes? Which chore is your least favorite? ~ OP

2 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree with you. I DREAD laundry like the plague. I think I would rather scrub the bathroom grout with a toothbrush instead of washing/drying/folding laundry. I usually end up giving in when I'm out of underwear. Womp womp. I am lucky that T-Rav does his own washing, otherwise he'd be waiting a looooonng time for me to get my butt in gear about it.
    I'll do just about any chore other than laundry willingly though. I'll sweep the floor/wash the dishes/vaccuum any day. And I LOVE to make the bed. I can't deal with it if the bed's a sloppy mess.
    Love the new take on your blog!
    Very zen.

    ReplyDelete