Tracking

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nyan Cat Scarf

I don't think I ever showed you this, even though I made it last Christmas during my yarn-gift-extravaganza! I will not be exploiting my efforts quite so much this year. It's the Nyan Cat! (Aunt E: he's a popular internet video part pop-tart, part kitty, and part rainbow...and that's pretty much it)




I used Lucy's ripple pattern for the rainbow and the rest is all mine. Unfortunately, mine stops at about 6 feet; not 10 hours.

Sidebar - going out of town with my favorite catty wenches this weekend to pillage and plunder a winery. Huzzah! ~ OP

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your work. Could i share it at Nyan Cat fans' site: nyan-cat.com? I think thousands of Nyan Cat fans there will love the scarf. Credits will be given by linking to your site. Thanks. :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, you may share my scarf. I look forward to seeing it.

      Delete