Tracking

Sunday, January 6, 2013

So Much Making

Getting a new machine and then signing up for an online sewing class sparked my motivation to make more gifts for Christmas this year. I have a ton to show you for the time I was away and I think I have figured out a good way to get pics up easily between all my devices. I don't know about you, but having more technology only complicates my life. In any event, here are a couple of things I have been practicing my skills on.


*Tea party napkins for the youngest made from a thrifted vintage pillowcase*

Black is Thomas O'Brien for Target and Yellow is vintage

*Beginnings of a reusable napkin set for us made from thrifted sheets*


*Baby doll diapers made with the youngest, on a whim, very quickly, with hand me down fabric. Lots of fun.*

Now my evenings are a tossup between the yarn and the machine...oh the dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment