Tracking

Monday, February 25, 2013

Coasters and Charger



Making gifts for newlyweds can sometimes be a challenge, especially if you are not close. I always strive to not inundate people with things they cannot use and hopefully they can enjoy them aesthetically. Nobody needs more junk. So after a couple visits to my cousin's wedding registries it seemed a set of coasters and decorative charger to coordinate with her kitchen and dining room would fit the bill.
 


The colors are a bit ostentatious, which I love, and will serve as a colorful accessory they can find many uses for. I have seen patterns for this type of thing before, but I just winged it.  Next time I may try to do an invisible-slip-stitch-thing at the end, so the finishing is a bit more pro, but I am satisfied with this round (no pun intended). Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment