Tracking

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yarn Con

Magic and Moonshine's yarn cakes. I could have bought them all!

I am officially a dork. I went to a convention that celebrates one of my favorite things and it did not disappoint. Yarn Con. Chicago. Color. Bestie. Birthday present. Yarn!! I used up my budget on day one. And then got a little more (not too much though). And then loved it and looked at it and rubbed it. Every strand I bought got to ride home in my pack and learned to be friends by the time we got back. Believe it or not, I restrained the picture taking, because I thought "What am I going to do with a bunch of pictures of yarn?" Then again, I am a junkie.


Now I know what to do with all my scraps.



I remember seeing one of these machines on Sesame Street, but I don't know what it's called.

From Happy Farms in Missouri. These were their best colors.

I have never played with roving, but these made me consider making a drop spindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment